April 24, 2007
CRAFTIVITY: 40 Projects for the DIY LIfestyle
Want to know how to crochet a skull? It's included in a book by Flat designer Tsia Carson,
- 40 how to projects made by the brightest stars on the alt D.I.Y. scene
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions and photos.
- Lots of projects for the beginner as well as the seasoned maker.
- Projects are actually fun to make.
- Detailed explanation of techniques used
- Showcases of inspirational work that expands the idea of D.I.Y.
- Smartly designed and stunningly visual with photography and illustration throughout.
Read more here
Posted by cat at 08:58 PM